My New Website!

Hey y'all

So if you have been keeping up with my blog like I wish more people did... cough cough all my friends, I still love you even if you don't care about my blog :P
Anyways, the point is that I have been talking about creating my very own website, and I finally did!
http://www.ariannabellephotography.com/  And I am so pleased with it! I love you blogspot, but honestly you just can't compete with the beauty and ease and flow of my new website!

I am still going to use this blog for all my personal rants and internal monologues that I feel like deserve a place out in the internet world, while my website is mostly for my photography, but I will also be blogging on there as well--that blog will be more professional and not as personal, I will definitely still speak my mind, but not in the same way that I do on this blog. This blog right here is like a free write, I just write whatever is in my head and I throw it out there for whoever wants to read it or mistakenly comes across my blog. My website in all other words is just going to be more sophisticated and structured.

Go check out my latest blog post on my new website to see the cool experiment I conducted with my Facebook friends :)

Love always,

Arianna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute