The Happenings

I haven't posted for all of 2015 so far!!! Oops, probably because I care more about my website 
But I'm sure people still come and check out my blog--where it all began.

Anyways! I've done a lot so far this year! 

Since January first!
I lit off lanterns in the wilderness for the New year


And Then I went home to North Carolina for my PTO (paid time off) and I spent 2 weeks there!
Was reunited with my Best Friend For Ever




And I was reunited with my babes


and my lovely parents.

It was a great trip back home to NC! And I miss everyone a lot! But now its back to Utah :) And back to Work :)



 and those are some pictures from work!

Next up on the blog post list is to write a birthday post about my brother!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute