Light

I can't believe that it is already November! There is only one month left until it is 2014! Wow! 
Time goes by soo fast! Last year this month I was still in boarding school... oh how the times change. 
I am so thankful for this year, because 2013 has been freaking amazing, I've done so much this year and I am so glad to be where I am right now with my life. :) 
I was bored one day in my room, and I pulled out my camera and took pictures of my face... like normal. I'm such a selfie whore :P But I use my selfies as experiments of good lighting, editing, exposure, shutter speed and all that jazz. So that when I take pictures of other people I know how to make them look better, since I'm just a self taught hobbyist when it comes to photography. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute