I find your on my mind
and it happens from time to time
your a part of who I am
a part of who I was,
and for some reason or another, 
I think of you a lot.
I think of where you are, 
what your doing with your life
if the drug world that your in, 
is tearing you apart
I know that you got caught
and arrested twice
but even with all that,
your still not guna stop
I wish you would change, 
but maybe there is no good left in you
I wish that you didn't give up faith 
and that you cared enough to quit
addiction is a b*tch
but drugs is all a choice,
taking that first hit,
then rollin on x
then ralling the white snow
when were you going to stop?
after you got shot?
the road your heading down,
leads you straight down to hell,
and your not getting off,
your not putting on the brakes, 
just starring death right in the face
your on your way to jail
which is pretty much straight hell,
but do you even care?
your empathy is gone, 
the boy I once loved is lost
I spent two years trying to save you
but your the one who choose this path
the path of destruction
If only you could see that there is still some good in that heart
there is a way that you'll be saved, 
there is a way home from your mistakes,
but you already know 
and you choose to walk to the other way
I wish that you could hear 
what I'm trying to say,
but you don't know me 
and I don't know you anymore



I've been thinking about this for awhile, my ex from awhile ago got arrested for selling drugs, and he's screwing up his life, its a pity that he doesn't give a crap about himself or his life. He's just stuck in satan's trap. Maybe he'll change, maybe someone will reach out to him and he'll reach back. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute