thinking out loud




So lets take this back in time, press the button called rewind
back this time two years ago, it was me and you against the world
bound my a piece of silver and an emerald stone,
Memories, memories, haunt me like some disease
and sometimes I cant shake them off my mind
fast forward 3 months, sixteenth birthday
and just a week before the 28th we made a new memory
down that path we went, no turning back
love, thats what we had no matter how good or how bad
fast forward 4 months
hell broke lose, fighting, fighting fighting
no escape
damn.
pause, what would have happened if the following month didn't
the one where I got sent away and everything changed
just a thought, you know thinking out loud
everything seems to blur, into a confusion of the color blue
unpause, well we all know the following month I left
no call, just a text
this all sounds like a f$*king movie, some kind of sh@t you see on TV
sent away, into the woods
thoughts always in my mind
skip forward to next chapter, august wrote an 8 page letter
rewind, for a long time it was a battle to decide what I wanted
you or my family, you or my family
in the end we know I choose my family
but sometimes I wonder what was the whole point
of me meeting you
was it all meant to happen the way it did?
like a test that God would give
I think about the past all the time
and sometimes I find that your on my mind
haha, and whats funny is that our plans came true
except for the fact that it isn't me and you
we both graduated early, and going to do what we want to do
I find it ironic
and at least it all worked out
fast forward to the here and now,
I'm writing this post, and your probably hanging out in your house

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute