missin' you

Its hard to wrap my brain around
the fact that you wont be around
and I wont be with you
there is no more you and me
everyday for the past 8 or so months I saw your face
and from now on its all virtual,
Its only been since Friday
and if I could have it my way
I would still be with you
holding your hand in secret
kissing you when no one is around
I fell in love with you when I told myself not to
you knew me
deep, deep down
to the point that no one else has known
leaving was hard
not because I was scared of home,
but sad of the space in my heart that still has your name
of course over time it will fade,
but I know I'll never ever forget you
and all the silly things we went through
we met in a place that few have heard of
and like the Rihanna song
'we found love in a hopeless place'
you'll always hold a special place with me,
and I am so glad that you do
and only you know that its true,
you were a great friend
always so good to me,
I am so grateful for everything you've done for me
we will be remembered
always the cutest couple at school
hopefully you don't forget about me either
just know that I'll be thinking about you
and missin' you too


with love, Arie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute