poem written in wilderness


12-4-12

Sitting alone, crouched on the ground
letting the wind flow through my body
Thinking of the past sends the tears out my eyes
I'm trying to scream, to yell but theres no sound
the scars of the past have yet to heal
the wounds are just much to real
My heart was torn, then torn again
when it had finally healed over 
The wound of now and the wound of the past
are now open on my bare red flesh
the blue blood races out red, weaving a river across my body
My stomach has turned into a tight nite knot.
I'm running from the pain trying not to get caught
trying to fake a smile and wear it around
trying to hold the water inside my hazel eyes
trying to forget and let go but i just fall down
so i sit down on the cold dark ground. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute