Stephanie Nielson

So at my theraputic boarding school my therapist introduced me to a book called Heaven is here, i had already heard Stephanie's story on mormon messages but i didnt know she had a book, and her book is AMAZING! and she also has an amazing blog that i love so much! And all of y'all should check her out, and read her book. It'll give you so much hope to love everyone and live your life the right way. And for me it made my life seem like nothing compared to all that she had to go through. So look at her blog!

http://nieniedialogues.com/

and then get her book!

I was hoping that since i am in Utah right now for vacation from summit that i would somehow run into her somewhere out in Utah but i guess i havent yet, i still want to, and if i do i am definently blogging about it! Hehe :) But also Stephanie definently reassured my love of blogging because she does it all the time too and loves it, and just like how she used and uses blogging as a stress reliever thats what i do too! Writing your feelings and sharing them with everyone is just so freeing, and i love it! <3

So if any of y'all judge blogging or think its stupid, then maybe you should just try it, or write in a diary or a journal because writing your thoughts frees your heart.

With love, Arie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute