Quotes


I love quotes, so here are some that i Like and i hope you like too :D

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
-James Baldwin 

"Love builds bridges where there are none."
-R. H. Delaney 

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
-Mother Theresa 

  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."
Narrator, Fight Club

"Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."
-Will Smith 

"I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
-Henry David Thoreau 

"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."
-Charlie Chaplin

"It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy of life lies in having no goal to reach."
-Benjamin E. Mays 

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. 

We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find. 

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you. 

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute