Photography

So we all know that i like taking pictures right?
Well guess what?
I got myself a Flikr! Its actually a really cool site, there are tons of amazing photographers on there that are really inspiring and their photos are amazing and make mine look like a two year old took them, haha so I recommend that anyone who likes photography, you dont have to get an account but just look at all the cool pictures, It's pretty impressive. If you want to see more of my work then here is the website: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ariebelle/

Comments

Caleb Roenigk said…
YES! I LOVE YOUR FLICKR! SO GOOD COMPARED TO MINE (imma do a lil' link spaming here):
www.flickr.com/crdot
hahahha please check my stuff out. sry to use ur blog as a stepping stone of my site adverstising hahahah
anyways. i get off topic so easy. I love ur flickr evryone should have one they should make a law forceing you to have one. hahahaha BYE!
Unknown said…
hahaha thanks caleb! yeah flikr is a great photo sharing place for any kind of photographer, so if you have a camera and you take lots of pics then go ahead and make a flikr account!

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute