Hey guys!

Its been forever since I've really made a blog post where I wrote words on the page. So here we go, this may be short or it may be a long one, who could really say?

Well Its November! What! November?! Thanksgiving is right around the corner followed by Christmas. Time flies by so freaking fast because of my job. I literally feel like it was just October like yesterday. I've been doing a good job at keeping myself busy with all this music stuff and photography(although I really need to do another photo shoot soon!) And now its snowing outside so maybe I'll get some cool winter shots in there <3 p="">
Anyways, I've been pretty down in the dumps lately, not really this week but my last week off work I was super sad and home sick and lonely and just hating life and almost just hating myself. Moving is really hard, especially when you don't know anyone and you don't have any friends and when you aren't in school so its harder to meet new people and make friends. ugh, the struggle is so real. You would think that since I know a ton of people that live in Utah I would hangout with them and have a lot of friends... well no, they are all doing their own thing, have already made their own friends, and I'm still just an outsider. Plus my schedule makes things harder to steadily get to know people and meet people since I'm not here half the month.

So this week I got home off the trail on Wednesday, and I just laid in bed forever trying to fall asleep but I just couldn't get to sleep. I ended up staying up until 4 am... yeah the struggle is real. Anyways in my time awake I was bored because I was literally just laying there in bed doing absolutely nothing. So I decided to download two apps, Tinder, and POF(plenty of fish) Which both happen to be dating apps. I never thought I would be a part of an online dating site before, and although boredom brought me to download them, I must say I'm actually really happy I did.

Because I want to date people while I live here in Utah, and I didn't know anyone and it's been really hard for me to meet people by just being here, but with this app I get to talk to people that live in the area who are also looking to date.

Last night I went on my first date from chatting to someone on Tinder, which I was a little nervous and scared of at first since my mom was like "be careful, there are creeps out there." Which is totally true, there are creeps out there and people who just want to hook up, I'm not about that hook-up life style, I want to actually meet and date a lot of cool people, and luckily there are very attractive, non-creepy people who exist on dating sites.

My date last night was a lot of fun! We went rock climbing at the Quarry here in Provo, and he was really nice, and we had a really good time. I wish I was better at rock climbing... because he could just freaking walk up any wall and obstacle without hesitation or problems... me on the other hand only made it to the top bar twice and the other times I would get really close but wimp out because I was both tired and scared of falling. But nonetheless we had a blast.

And whats also nice about joining those two dating apps, I feel less lonely. Which may sound stupid, but I really don't care. Being lonely and sad just freaking sucks and now I just don't feel as sad or lonely, and I feel like I will actually start making a lot of friends out here in Utah. So yayy...

Anyways... now you know about my dating life :P

ALSO ME AND MADELEINE ARE RECORDING SONGS TODAY!!! YAYYY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute