VOTE FOR MY PHOTO!



I could win $500 dollars plus I would have a lot of people see my photo and look me up! This is the first photography competition I have ever entered and I would love for you to help me reach being #1! Right now I only have 25 votes, but I am 3rd place(its a fairly new website and contest) The 1st place challenger currently has between 400 and 500 votes. Which means I need to have around 500 to 600 votes to be in 1st place. I honestly like my photo better then hers, of course I am biased but if you support me and if you like my photography please go vote for my photo to win! With the money if I win it I will buy a new lenses for my camera! 

GO VOTE NOW!


p.s. I am thinking about starting my own website, stayed tuned for updates!


with love,

Arianna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute