Happy Birthday Mom and Dad

My Parents both turn 50 this week. And sadly I will be at work on their birthdays so I am writing a blog post to make up for the lack of a phone call and Skype date. I love that my parents were born only 4 days apart from each other-- it makes celebrating their birthdays simpler since we just have one celebration, plus it's easier to remember since both of their birthdays are in the same week.

I can't believe that my parents are 50 years old! That's have a century! Wow...

My family and I just met up in Disney World this past week. I haven't seen my Dad or Brother since I moved out here to Utah and I was very glad to be reunited with the whole Brown clan. As I was there I was able to do a photo-shoot for both my brother and for my parents.

Here are the photos from the photo-shoot with my two lovely parental units :)































Happy Birthday Mom and Dad! I hope you have a great week and eat some good food to celebrate! I love you both so much and am so grateful that I can call you my parents. :)

with love,

Arianna


p.s I am working on my website right now! Will post it on here when I am done :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute