My Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins

"These are the best muffins I've ever had!" - Alex
"Wow, these are delicious. Sooo good!" - Mom
"I normally don't like anything pumpkin, but these are delicious." -Dad




I've been making these ever since I moved in to my house in Richmond, and I must say I am totally and completely obsessed! They are so delicious and yummy, and pretty healthy. 

Here is my recipe, but honestly when it comes to the spices I just dump it in, I love cinnamon the most.

muffins
2 cans of pumpkin puree
4 large eggs
1 cup of veggie oil
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups of flour- white or whole wheat 
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of nutmeg
1 tsp of pumpkin spice
1 tsp of cloves
(I just pour it in from the container of each spice and don't measure)
1 tsp salt

filling
8 oz of cream cheese
half a stick of butter(optional)
2 tbsp of sugar 

I mix all of  ingredients for the muffins in a metal bowl until it is at the right consistency and then I mix the filling together.
oven should be set at 350 degrees. Muffins need about 25-35 minutes to cook depending on size.

To begin filling, use a spoon or some type of scooping device for the muffin mixture and just cover the bottom of the well, using another spoon for the cream cheese filling, put a little bit on top of each one, then with the batter spoon cover it up completely. 


I must say these are my favorite food at the moment and I make them at least twice a month. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute