Cooking

Recently I have been doing a lot of REAL cooking, not just putting something in the microwave or eating cereal, but actually creating a meal. I am really proud of myself though! Because I don't normally cook, but now that I have started I love it! I have made muffins which is a first. They were delicious! Pumpkin Chai Cream Cheese muffins!!! SO GOOD


I made a lot of them and they were all gone in a few days!

I've also been cooking with LOTS of veggies! and I absolutely love vegetables now! I think broccoli is one of my favorites, especially when cooked with sauces and spices. 




I only eat whole wheat pasta which by itself isn't all that yummy but when cooked with all these wonderful vegetables it turns into something magnificent! Honestly I think I would be a great vegetarian because I hardly eat meat that much anyways. I am so glad that I've started cooking these great meals, because I have a wonderful kitchen and why not take advantage of the time I have alone to experiment with what I like to cook and eat. I can't wait to make some more bread and pumpkin muffins and pumpkin rolls! I am so glad it is fall, because I love pumpkins! 

For breakfast today I made a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich but not the "classic" way of doing things. I made scrambled eggs with all my favorite veggies inside! It was honestly the best breakfast I have EVER had! And was a great way to fuel me up for the rest of the day, here is what it looked like. 



What we put inside our bodies makes a giant impact on the way we feel, if you put alot of junk, like soda, candy and alot of caffeine then your body isn't going to function at 100% and you may even feel sick after eating a bunch of sweets or processed foods. the best thing to do for your body is to eat natural and whole foods, so instead of white bread eat whole wheat(my favorite is Honey Whole Wheat) and use less sugar and natural sugars like Stevia and honey or agave nectar. Eat fresh, and locally, and when eating meat make sure it isn't processed and chemically altered and with MSG. I eat mainly chicken when I am eating meat, although I do have some bacon that I add in sometimes, but I try to stay away from eating alot of red meats, Red meats should only be eaten every once in a while in my opinion. I've also been making a lot of smoothies mixed with veggies. I made a Kale, strawberry banana smoothie and it was amazing! Eating healthy is way easier then it looks and its tasty and delicious too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute