Adventure




Me and my darling Kiara went on an adventure to the James river on Saturday, we did end up getting lost and finding our way to the train tracks, and we heard a train approaching not to far away so we had to slide down the side of a very steep hill and not more then 3 minutes after the train went by. Luckily it didn't take long to find the trail again because we just went to the river and saw all the footpaths, even though I think some of them were just deer trails. It was a beautiful day to take some time alone and be surrounded by nature and think about life. For me my happy get away is anywhere where there are not a lot of people and that is outside, nature is my sanctuary, its where I am able to reconnect to what is most important to me and to think about things in a clear environment. 






with love, 
Arianna 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute