A thanks


Thanks to all those who have been there,
To all my friends who have written me letters from back home,
Thanks to my family who has been there since day one,
Y'all dont know how much you mean to me,
every letter, every call, every picture
means the world to me,
I may not have seen you in a long time,
but through the words you guys right i can hear your voice
and see your face.
thank you Grace for being my Best friend,
thank you Haley for being there for me
thank you mom, for being awesome,
thank you dad for the same thing,
thank you Alex for being an amazing brother
thank you for your acceptance, and your forgiveness
thank you Kelsey for being my Best friend at summit
thank you Tim Lowe for being my wilderness therapist
thank you Joanna for being there for me since i got to school
thank you most of all to God
for in him i still hope
and love and grow
in him is everything in life good
Thank you all who have come into my life for the better.
i'll always remember you all
even those not mentioned,
I'll always remember you


with love, Arie 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute