Its been awhile

this is from last year in march 2011


It's been awhile since i opened up my mind,
and actually thought 
and pondered my life.
I've made some mistakes, 
but i've also made some amazing reaches 
in life.
I've been confused about my emotions for the past fair bit
I've tried to hide them all inside
but whenever i do that they just want to explode.
Friendships are hard to keep altogether,
love is hard too,
but love is a battle all around.
All i know is that i love you
and YOU will probably know who you are
well, we've made some life decisions..
and yeah their crazy 
but we made em,
I know that i love you 
more then anything I've ever known
Ever 
which is weird for me,
because normally i dont love like that,
My emotions are compromised  
i dont really know what to do anymore,
Life is so insane, its so hard to hold onto,
"What am i doing"
It's the question i've been asking myself lately,
Its a deep question because there are so many answers which lead to more 
questions.
I dont really know what to do anymore.
So what am i doing?
I'm letting myself fall,
fall 
fall 
fall 
fall 
and 
fall
will you catch me? 
maybe, and maybe not

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute