How've I been



So as you can guess life has been pretty crazy...
Not exactly what i thought my life would be like right now, i never imagined that i would be living in Montana for a whole year of my life going to a Boarding school where i do therapy all the time. But I've learned so much and even though not having a real life sucks i still appreciate all that i have been given. I've learned alot about therapy and stuff, and i definently know how to deal with a ton of really hard things, like being taken out of my home and sent into the woods. But its more then just that, i know how to deal with people, and my family and most importantly my self. I never knew how to check in with myself before or make sure that i was okay in the inside but now i have the skills to make sure that i am doing good on in the inside not the outside.

I've been doing so well though, and being able to be on the computer right now is so amazing! I havent been on my blog since October... and its July, which is a super long time! And being able to call and text people again is amazing, i have caught up with so many of my friends from back home which is absolutely fantastic, most of them came up with crazy rumors or theories of what happened to me, like for example I got cancer, I got sent off to a Mormon camp, I just left one day, and went to a different school, there are probably more that i havent heard about but thats definently not what happened to me.

Its weird to think that life just continues on without you, like one day i was just gone and everything was still normal back at home except i just wasnt there anymore. But soon enough the gap of me being gone will be filled, so everyone be prepared :D

So last week i did over an 80 mile mountain bike trip in Glacier National Park! It was super hard! But amazing! I love my team! Rawlin, Kelsey, Grey, Zoe, Natalie, Emma and Kafiya, love all of y'all!
We also did some equine therapy which means horse therapy which was really cool and fun, and we also did a ropes course which are always fun to do! My Boarding school loves outdoors, we go rock climbing, skiing and boarding, biking, hiking, swimming, soccer, and other sports, white water rafting and tons of other cool stuff!
I bet i have hiked more then any of y'all have in your whole life in one year. :)

I dont know if anyone actually sees or reads my blog, but for those of you that do who actually know me, y'all should tell people back at home to look at it so they can see/read how i'm doing!


With love, Arie



Comments

Micah said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Micah said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute