Update

Blogger is soo different! They changed it so its alot more clean and modern and fresh. Good Job Blogger, hopefully it doesnt crash as much!

So, its been awhile since I've posted on this blog. I've been doing ALOT of tumblr blogging lately, its almost addicting, but its so cool.

Junior Year so far hasnt been too tough for me yet, but i'm sure it will begin to get more and more difficult, but hopefully not :P

So, I've been so busy, school, friends, homework and then I go out and never really have time for my Blog!
But I'll be sure to keep up with it now! I've really been trying to improve my photography skills and photo shoots and editing. I cant wait til i get photoshop! :D


Life is tough, but it's worth it, no matter how hard it gets things will get better in time, Life will never be easy, but through all that we go through we learn so much. Imagine if we had no say in our choices and everything was just made up for us so we couldn't make mistakes, how boring and annoying would that be, Life is suppose to be hard, we're suppose to get hurt, and mad and sad, because without that we could never learn to appreciate all that is good in the world and all that we have. Imagine if we didn't know the difference between right and wrong, we wouldn't get sad or mad but we also would never feel happy or joyful.
I've come to love life, it does suck when bad things and sad things happen but it'll all be okay.
Keep strong, hold on, and move on.

With love,
Arianna <3

http://www.givesmehope.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute