Its been awhile



I know i havent posted much in here lately, but I've been busy, I was just at a church camp up in Roxboro which was fun, i took home a stray dog, and then took him to the animal shelter by my house because my family is not the fondest of animals, while i happen to love everything thats an animal for the most part. 
I just counted all my bug bites, and i counted 31, 31!!!! i must have some damn tasty blood, excuse my language, but come on!! 31! thats ridiculous! I was eaten alive!
So lately I've been in a car for like 2 days, traveling to Disney World, Now normally people are excited about  Disney World, but my parents love this place and we have come every years pretty much since i was born, ITS SO BORING!! 
I hate being here and all i really want, IS TO GO HOME! And another part of this trip that sucks is that quite frankly i really dont like living with my family and being stuck here for 10 days.. its hell, in my family I dont fit in at all, they are all way different then me and my personality really doesnt interact well with any of them. But I know there still family right? and i SHOULD love them, but i sorta just tolerate them and put up with them, I'd probably cry if they died or something but  thats about it, I am thankful for them and all they have done in my life, but I'm going to get myself a job and as soon as i save up enough money I'm moving myself out, for my own personal sanity. 

lalalalala, i dont really know what else to talk about right now
Go check out my youtube and my tumblr!!


with love,
Arianna


Comments

Sarah said…
Hey girl. I feel your pain with the parent stuff. I guess we are at the age when we are ready to start living life on our own!

BTW, that puppy in the picture is adorable!! I wish I could take him home right now!

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute