Sweet Sixteen

Hey!
Yesterday was my birthday, and it was amazing, I pretty much had a two day birthday, On friday me and my closest friends took a Limo to the mall from school, It was so much fun, I dont know if you've ever been in a limo but they are pretty amazing! So much fun! Then on saturday I did alot of cleaning and setting up, then PARTTYY, about 30 people actually showed up when i invited like 50 which is actually a pretty good amount of people, and since it is memorial day weekend alot of people went out of town. But yeah I'm So glad I'm 16 now! not that anyone who reads this will care, but since i just post things when i'm bored and have nothing better to do with my life i will tell you on the internet. My party was Ke$ha themed, GLITTER, and awesomeness, I had a cake done by a good friend of mine Chantel Nelson, the cake was so pretty, unfortunately the ride here wasn't kind to the cake so we had to take each layer off and serve separately, but it was still amazing!
So since i'm 16 i can officially date now, since my parents didn't let me(p.s. i did any way)
But now me and my Boyfriend can actually go out to dinner and stuff, which will be amazing and so much fun!

So I'm going to put some pictures of the party up here













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute