Random People

Today i was quite pleasantly surprised by a simple phrase of a random person whom i had never seen before or met. I went to Chipotle Grill for dinner, and the person serving food behind the counter asked the simple question that most people who sell you things do, "How are you today?" and I always respond with "thanks, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?", but the conversation normally ends there but this guy was like "I'm doing great, Every day alive is another great day because life is amazing" I just smiled really happy, Thanks random guy for making my day when i really needed that :D

with love, Arianna


Everyday is a Great day, just look at all the miracles that happen around us everyday 

Comments

alexandra said…
btw that was not posted my an al that was posted by me alexandra!

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute