Hello Everyone

I havent posted in awhile, So i'm guna just catch up on life so far,
Today, May the 23rd happens to be me and my Boyfriends 8 month anniversary, Love is amazing!(just saying)
School gets out in 3 weeks! Eoc's are this week, time to cram.
I got my braces off, as shown in the post below this. And on Saturday I got my ears repierced since they closed up in 7th grade.
I turn 16 this Saturday, then three days later it's Micah's birthday(My boyfriend)
Life is amazing, as always! :D

Sometimes life gets a little too complicated,
So we curl up inside ourselves,
We hide from the world,
We fall into a depression,
We forget whats happy and amazing out in the world,
But there are always your loved ones to bring you up out of the depths,
They help you realize whats good in the world again,
They show you the most love ever,
Life is worth living, 
So never give it up,
Look all around you, There is hope everywhere,
And when you fall into an unhappy place,
Look up to the sky 
and see God's Grace.


With love, Arianna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute