Constricting Love

I know what you think.
That what your doing is great.
But I'm crying so much i cant even blink,
Over Controlling turns into Hate.
You might not think it is so,
But the burdens of stress will not go,
Away From my mind.
I try to find peace but it still awaits
You think this is for the better
But for me its worse
you think you know whats best
But you put me on the Brink
I know what you think,
and its a good point of view
but you'v taken it too far
I'll now need a nurse
to tend to the wounds of your filthy Cross bow
Can you not see the pain in me?
Are you Blind
or too Confined
In your rules and regulations
to even Hear me out?
You dont know me
without a doubt.
you see I've made a new Break through
too much love is constricting
you can only squeeze a person so much
before they lash out.
Now calm down
you're not completely insane
But i aint gonna play this B.S game
over the years you've gotten crueler and crueler
To me now your just a dead weight
My potential is endless
you cant even grasp all my possibilities
Remember Forever,
Your over crushing "love"
of power in my life
cannot always be there in times of strife.
You've gotta let me go
This is my own life,
I know i'm not an adult but i'm not even a kid
you've gotta ease up
and release the lid
thats holding me bound under this stress
If you love me enough then let go,
I'll come back even if you dont think so.
I'm here to make my own mistakes
I'll make my own fate.
So thanks for trying,
But i got it myself.

With love,  Arianna

Comments

Jose STF said…
whoa.... this is intense
Anonymous said…
Yeah I know.

Popular posts from this blog

Done

i think this is cute